Marine Source Unit with LCD Display
The CMM-20 is a high-performance, dual-zone source unit with built-in power and versatile audio features designed for marine applications.
Equipped with a variety of audio source options, the CMM-20 features a global, digital AM/FM tuner with built-in NOAA weather radio (US only), Bluetooth® audio streaming, a USB 2.0 input for playback from your USB storage device (with 1A charging) and an analog auxiliary input, all designed to deliver non-stop sound, no matter how choppy the seas may get.
A rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses a 2.37-inch (60 mm) LCD display with dimmable control for nighttime viewing. When in motion, you'll appreciate the large controls and uncluttered user interface with big text and backlit buttons.
Flexible audio output options include a rock-solid, onboard amplifier, capable of powering your speakers with 100 watts (25W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms) of high-fidelity sound to two main zones, as well as a stereo pair of crystal-clear preamp outputs (1.5V RMS), with selectable Zone 2 or subwoofer functionality. Customize your sound with onboard tone controls (Bass & Treble) or select from four equalizer presets.
- Built to exceed industry standards for salt fog/UV exposure and vibration (ASTM B117/D4329)
- IP66 rated design and construction
- 2.37-inch (60 mm) LCD display with dim control
- Intuitive interface with large text
- Large, single rotary control and backlit buttons
- Global, digital AM/FM tuner, plus NOAA weather radio (US only)
- Save up to 9 of your favorite tuner stations/channels
- Wireless Bluetooth® audio streaming
- USB 2.0 input with 1A charging output
- One stereo pair of auxiliary inputs (2V RMS)
- Built-in Amplifier: 4 x 25W RMS at 4 Ohms
- 2-channel preamp (1.5V RMS) outputs (Zone 2 or subwoofer)
- Built-in tone (Bass/Treble) controls or selectable 4 preset equalizer
Salt & Sun Certified
- This product meets or exceeds the following:
- ASTM B117 (Salt Fog Exposure)
- ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- 3.0G Vibration Resistance
- Coated circuit boards resist corrosion in marine environments.
- Designed for very low power consumption when turned off.
- Water resistance varies by model
Find the answers to many common questions:
Available in stores only