Hideaway Marine Source Unit
The CMM-30BB is a high-performance, marine source unit designed specifically for concealed, out-of-the-way installations. Engineered without a traditional display screen, all control functionality of the CMM-30BB is accomplished via two connection types:
NMEA 2000® Connection* - Control using your compatible NMEA 2000® multi-function display (MFD). Requires compatible NMEA 2000® entertainment protocols (PGN) and may require a software upgrade of connected MFD devices. Refer to your MFD’s manufacturer for device compatibility info.
REMOTE Connection* - Optional wired remote controllers using accessory controller cables and splitters (sold separately). Connect up to three controllers to the CMM-30BB, at up to 75 ft (23m) away (cumulative cable length).
* Control functionality will vary depending on the connected MFD and/or remote controller. Full functionality of SiriusXM® requires use of an optional display-equipped remote controller.
Equipped with a wide range of audio source options, the CMM-30BB features a global, digital AM/FM tuner with built-in NOAA weather radio (US only), SiriusXM-Ready® (tuner, antenna, and subscription sold separately), Bluetooth® audio streaming, a USB 2.0 input for playback from your USB storage device (with 2.1A charging) and an analog auxiliary input, all designed to deliver non-stop sound, no matter how choppy the seas may get.
Ultra-versatile zone controls and audio features include a rock-solid, onboard amplifier, capable of powering your speakers with 100 watts (25W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms) of high-fidelity sound to two main zones, as well as eight channels of top-quality preamp outputs (3.5V RMS), with selectable Zone 4 or subwoofer functionality. Customize your sound using the built-in 5-band equalizer or with onboard the tone controls (Bass/Mid/Treble).
- Built to exceed industry standards for salt fog/UV exposure and vibration (ASTM B117/D4329)
- Global, digital AM/FM tuner, plus NOAA weather radio (US only)
- SiriusXM-Ready® (tuner, antenna, and subscription sold separately)
- Save up to 18 of your favorite tuner stations/channels
- Wireless Bluetooth® audio streaming
- USB 2.0 input with 2.1A charging output
- One stereo pair of auxiliary inputs (2V RMS)
- NMEA 2000® Certified - MFD (Multi-Function Display) control functionality via existing vessel networks. Compatible MFDs include Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (Refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info.)
- Built-in Amplifier: 4 x 25W RMS at 4 Ohms
- 8-channel preamp (3.5V RMS) outputs (Zone 4 or subwoofer)
- Customizable 5-band equalizer or built-in tone controls (Bass/Mid/Treble)
Salt & Sun Certified
- This product meets or exceeds the following:
- ASTM B117 (Salt Fog Exposure)
- ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- 3.0G Vibration Resistance
- Coated circuit boards resist corrosion in marine environments.
- Designed for very low power consumption when turned off.
- Water resistance varies by model
Find the answers to many common questions:
Available in stores only