Marine Source Unit with LCD Display
Engineered for marine and powersports applications, the CMM-10 is an ultra-compact, weatherproof (IP66 rated) source unit with built-in power and versatile audio features.
Outfitted with a variety of mechless audio source options, the CMM-10 features a global, digital AM/FM tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) display info, Bluetooth® audio streaming and a USB 2.0 input for playback from your USB storage device (with 1A charging), all designed to deliver non-stop audio, no matter how rough your outdoor adventures may get.
A rugged, weatherproof (IP66 rated) chassis houses a 2.09-inch (53 mm) LCD display with large text and dimmable control for nighttime viewing. When in motion, you'll appreciate its single rotary control, backlit buttons and uncluttered user interface.
Flexible audio output options include a rock-solid, onboard amplifier, capable of powering your speakers with 80 watts (20W RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms) of high-fidelity sound to two main zones, as well as a stereo pair of crystal-clear preamp outputs (1.5V RMS), with selectable Zone 2 or subwoofer functionality. Customize your sound with onboard tone controls (Bass & Treble), plus independent subwoofer zone level control.
- Built to exceed industry standards for salt fog/UV exposure and vibration (ASTM B117/D4329)
- IP66 rated design and construction
- 2.09-inch (53 mm) LCD display with dim control
- Intuitive interface with large text
- Single rotary control and backlit buttons
- Global, digital AM/FM tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) extended display info
- Save up to 9 of your favorite AM/FM tuner stations
- Wireless Bluetooth® audio streaming
- USB 2.0 input with 1A charging output
- Built-in Amplifier: 4 x 20W RMS at 4 Ohms
- 2-channel preamp (1.5V RMS) outputs (Zone 2 or subwoofer)
- Built-in tone (Bass/Treble) controls
- Independent subwoofer zone level control
Salt & Sun Certified
- This product meets or exceeds the following:
- ASTM B117 (Salt Fog Exposure)
- ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure)
- 3.0G Vibration Resistance
- Coated circuit boards resist corrosion in marine environments.
- Designed for very low power consumption when turned off.
- Water resistance varies by model
Find the answers to many common questions:
Available in stores only